“Thirsty Thursdays” are on-campus evening events to bring students together to do simple service projects together while building community with each other. Students may drop by anytime between 7:00 – 8:30pm while the event is going on for as long as they are able to.
The Office of Campus Ministry collaborates with student groups as much as possible to co-host these events.
Past service projects include:
- Valentines for Bayley Place residents with the Fraternity & Sorority Council
- Caregiver Survival Kits for Bayley Place nurses and caregivers with the Student Nurses Association
- Easter goody bags for the Boys & Girls Club of Cincinnati with Leaders of Tomorrow
- Inspiration Post-it Boards for campus with Residence Life
- Blessing Bags for the Homeless with Black Student Union and Residence Life
MSJ Faculty Share Predictions, Opinions, and Favorites for the 91st Academy Awards Read More
MSJ Faculty Share Predictions, Opinions, and Favorites for 91st Academy Awards Read More