“Thirsty Thursdays” are on-campus evening events to bring students together to do simple service projects together while building community with each other. Students may drop by anytime between 7:00 – 8:30pm while the event is going on for as long as they are able to.
The Office of Campus Ministry collaborates with student groups as much as possible to co-host these events.
Past service projects include:
- Valentines for Bayley Place residents with the Fraternity & Sorority Council
- Caregiver Survival Kits for Bayley Place nurses and caregivers with the Student Nurses Association
- Easter goody bags for the Boys & Girls Club of Cincinnati with Leaders of Tomorrow
- Inspiration Post-it Boards for campus with Residence Life
- Blessing Bags for the Homeless with Black Student Union and Residence Life
Since his first visit, Matt Taske found the campus close to home and has become committed to its advancement. Read More
Marriages, new jobs, new children, new grandchildren — see what fellow alums have been up to since the last Classnotes Corner. Read More