A graduate degree from Mount St. Joseph University can prepare you for a better job or to advance your career.
We offer a number of in-demand graduate programs as well as graduate-level certificate and licensure programs.
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Education--Professional Advancement Programs
- Master of Arts in Education--Major in Teaching
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing (MAGELIN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Program
- Master of Athletic Training
Graduate-level Certificate & Licensure Programs
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Middle Childhood Education
- Multi-age in Art or Music Education
- Special Education/Intervention Specialist
- Spirituality and Wellness
Why the Mount?
Graduate students choose the Mount for our strong academic reputation, convenient location, flexible learning options, and smaller class sizes.
They appreciate the variety of options for earning credit and scheduling classes. In addition, free parking and wireless internet access make the day-to-day activities of earning a degree easier.
Mount graduate students also appreciate that we are close to downtown Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, and take advantage of our off-campus learning locations and partnerships.
Our small class sizes mean that you can expect to get individual attention from both our faculty and staff. In addition, our career and academic resources support your success in the classroom and in the workforce.
The Mount also offers a variety of graduate degrees for those who are looking for a change in their current career path (click here for details).