On-Campus Resources Page
Title IX Coordinator
Dr. Leah Reynolds: 513-244-4467. Located in Administration Building, Office 204.
513-244-4226 (0 from campus line). Located in the lower level of the Seton Center.
Counseling and Health Services (Confidential support service)
513-244-4949. Located in the Harrington Center.
After Hours Crises on-call campus support: 513-807-2516
Health Services (Confidential support service)
513-244-4796. Located in the Harrington Center
- Victim’s Advocates (Confidential Resource Coming Soon)
- Respondent Advisors (Coming Soon)
Off Campus Resources
- Women Helping Women (Ohio): 513-977-5541, Crisis Line (24/7): 513-381-5610. Website: https://www.womenhelpingwomen.org.
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE): 513-584-1000. Website: https://uchealth.com/university-of-cincinnati-medical-center/services/sexual-assault-nurse-examiners/
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network: 1-800-656-HOPE. Website: https://www.rainn.org.
- Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence: Website: http://oaesv.org/MemberMap/Hamilton-county.
- Delhi Township Police: 513-922-0060
- The Justice League of Ohio: Website: http://tjlo.org/know-your-rights.
- Legal Aid: Website: http://www.ohiolegalservices.org/programs
- Pro Bono Attorneys: Website: http://www.legalhandle.com/pro-bono-attorneys-Ohio.html.
Marriages, new jobs, new children, new grandchildren — see what fellow alums have been up to since the last Classnotes Corner. Read More