To use your virtual reality device such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, or Playstation VR in conjunction with your Smartphone or Android device (4.1 or newer):
1. Using your Smartphone or Android device, visit our Mount360 YouTube playlist here.
2. Select a video on the page, and start playback.
3. Tap the carboard icon (this will split the view into two smaller screens).
4. Insert your phone into a virtual reality device.
5. Move your head left and right to look around and explore the 360 environment.
Mount St. Joseph University Associate Professor to Address Education Needs of Cincinnati's Children in Poverty Read More
The Lions weren't able to come out with the win against Rose-Hulman in Wednesday night matchup. Read More