Applying for Need-Based Financial Aid
Students who would like to be considered for federal, state of Ohio, and Mount St. Joseph need-based funds should do the following:
1. New students must complete the admission application and receive notification of acceptance before financial aid can be awarded.
2. Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to March 1st for the maximum amount of assistance. Our federal code is 003033. Be sure to use the www.fafsa.gov website.
3. Reapply every year by filing a Renewal FAFSA. Again, it is recommended that it is filed prior to March 1st. Awards are made on a first come, first served basis as long as funds are available. Returning students are required to be meeting the Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress which can be found at www.msj.edu/tuition-aid/policies-rules-regulations/satisfactory-academic-progress.
4. If you are selected for verification, please complete that process as promptly as possible. Click here to review the detailed explanation of the verification process.
5. If you or your family’s financial circumstances change after you have submitted your FAFSA, contact our office regarding possible adjustments. Visit www.msj.edu/aid-forms for a Special Circumstance Form.
Mount St. Joseph University (7-15, 0-2 HCAC) falls to Hanover College (13-7, 3-0 HCAC) 3-0. The set scores were 25-14, 25-19, and 25-16. Read More
MSJU will be led by an improving offense that will feature senior running back Charles McCall. In four games this year, McCall has rushed 47 times for 434 yards for an average of 108.5 yards per game. Read More