The Wellness Center at Mount St. Joseph University espouses a holistic approach to the ongoing process of human development.
The Center is committed to providing a safe environment that advocates, educates, and encourages the physical, spiritual, and psychological well-being of Mount students. The Mount will be holding the "Love Is..." Campaign for Healthy Relationships Week. Click here for more details.
The Wellness Center is located in the Harrington Center
To make an appointment or ask a question, call the Wellness Center's main desk at (513) 244-4949. For information and questions regarding Student Health Services, call (513) 244-4769. Appointments with individual members of the Wellness Center staff can also be made by e-mailing or calling them directly.
- Patsy Schwaiger Willig, M.Ed., L.P.C.C.-S, Director
- Rick Sacksteder, M.Ed., L.P.C.C.-S, Professional Clinical Counselor
- Claire Dean, PsyD, Clinical Psychologist
- Natalie Bechtol, Medical Assistant/Insurance Liaison
- Amy Demko, MSN, R.N. Coordinator of Health Services
- Kimberly LaChance, Administrative Assistant
We provide programs, resources and education to promote wellness in the campus community. Health services offered by the Wellness Center include:
- Physician visits and physical exams
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Lab Work and point-of-care testing
- Allergy Shots
- Continuity of care for long-term conditions
- Imaging, testing and referral through TriHealth and Good Samaritan Hospital
The Wellness Center is staffed by a full-time registered nurse and medical assistant. Physicians are available for scheduled visits during specified times each week for a $15.00 co-pay.
We promote the psychological and emotional health of the campus community. The counseling offices are staffed by licensed mental health providers. Wellness resources offered by the Wellness Center include:
- Individual counseling
- Relationship counseling
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Psycho-educational testing
Counseling service is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Our professional staff offers a safe, non-judgmental, and confidential environment to assist students.