Seton Residence Hall - Your home away from home.
By living on campus, students benefit from everything university life has to offer. From being within walking distance of classes and academic resources to making life-long friends, students living in the residence hall get the true college experience.
Research shows college students that live on campus experience the following in comparison to those that live off campus:
- Higher rates of retention, persistence, bachelor’s degree attainment and graduate school entry.
- Higher grade point averages.
- Higher levels of participation in co-curricular activities, promoting their professional development and marketability to employers.
- Higher levels of interaction with faculty and peers.
- Higher degree of satisfaction with the college experience.
Seton Residence Hall has the capacity to house over 500 students in rooms that range from single and double rooms in traditional corridor-style hallways to suites for two, three, or four residents. All full-time undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to live in the Seton Residence Hall.
Students living on campus can get involved by participating in floor events, becoming a member of Residence Hall Council or becoming a Resident Assistant among many other opportunities.
Move-In Days are an exciting time to get comfortable in your new home at Mount. St. Joseph University. Find out your move-in date.
What to Bring
Are you ready to go off to college? Find out what to bring to your residence hall room at Mount. St. Joseph University.
We highly encourage our residents to have renters insurance. Our partner NSSI/Worth Ave. Group provides afforable rates to students at https://www.worthavegroup.com/email-marketing/CPStudents-EmailHost/LIVE/index.html