3rd Annual MSJ 5k as part of Family Weekend 2016
Friday, September 23, 2016
Race start time: 6:30
Registration and packet pick up starts at 5 p.m.
Pavilion outside the Administration Building
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road, Cincinnati, OH 45233
Entry Cost Information
- $15 individual - by September 15
- $60 team relay - by September 15
- $20 individual - late registration, September 16-September 21
- $75 team relay - late registration, September 16-September 21
- $25 individual - same day registration
$100 team relay - same day registration
- Undergraduate Mount students, seniors, and youth pay $10 per runner until September 15, $15 September 16-race day, thanks to a discount sponsored by Student Life and Interact for Health
- Long-sleeve Dri-fit T-shirts available for purchase in advance for $20 (through September 5) Long-sleeve Dri-fit t-shirts will be available for pick up on race day.
* Proceeds benefit Health and Wellness programming for students on campus
Event Sponsored by:
Dr. David Argo
Dr. Robert Burger
Dr. Robert Rolf
Mount St. Joseph University; School of Health and Sciences Attn: MSJ 5K
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233
Make checks payable to: Mount St. Joseph University
Run/Walk/Team Sprint Relay
Individuals may participate as 5k runners, 5k walkers, or 1kilometer sprinters in a team event.
Teams of 5 participants may compete in the 1k sprint relay. Individuals of all fitness levels and abilities are welcome to participate!
Five kilometer (5k) looped run/walk course on the campus of the Mount, Sports Complex, and the Sisters of Charity Mother House. The start/finish will be located at the flag pole outside the Administration Building and the Campus Quad. The course will cross continue west towards the Motherhouse before circling the south side of campus. Participants will cross over Neeb Road at the fountain and proceed to the Sports Complex and Schuler Field track. The course will be return to the start line in front of the theatre and end at the Administration Building.
Check back here for MSJ 5K Course Map.
Results and Timing
Results and timing by Running Time, LLC. Results will be posted on website.
There will be a post-race celebration sponsored by Campus Activities Board (CAB) that will include:
- post-race food for participants
- activities for kids
- wellness screenings
- awards ceremony at 7:30 pm.
Top individual male and female in each division and the fastest 5k relay team will receive a trophy and door prizes will be available.
For more information please contact, BC Charles-Liscombe at 513-244-4542 or firstname.lastname@example.org