Campus Ministry infuses all aspects of faith into the culture at Mount St. Joseph University. Through planned events, on-campus support, Mass, and faith sharing programs, Campus Ministry celebrates spiritual exploration for all denominations and beliefs through retreats, worship, leadership, justice and service .
We fulfill our mission by:
- Encouraging the deepening of faith through liturgy, retreats, faith-sharing, and prayer.
- Creating opportunities for leadership development by empowering community members to use their gifts
- Fostering a commitment to service and peace and justice through education, action, and reflection.
- Collaborating with the larger campus community to bring about the development of the whole person.
- Director of Mission and Ministry: Sr. Nancy Bramlage, S.C.
- Harrington Center 138
- Nancy Bramlage@msj.edu
- Coordinator of Campus Ministry: Charissa Qiu
- Harrington Center 142
Piano recital on Sunday, March 19 to honor Mary Sue O'Connor Thompson '55 Read More
By learning from one another, Dr. Eric Gruenstein and his fellow students are preparing to become the best teachers they can be. Read More