The office of Institutional Advancement is proud to announce the establishment of the Student Alumni Association (SAA). This organization works to connect students currently enrolled at the Mount with you, our alumni. By working with this club, you could act as a mentor for students, helping them to gain leadership skills and even potentially forming lifelong relationships.
SAA will work closely with the Alumni Association and the Alumni Board as they prepare for large events and take part in service projects, hopefully teaching the students the importance of taking active roles in their alumni association and continuing to serve the community even after their graduation.
The mission of SAA is to connect students past, present, and future, and to offer leadership, networking and social opportunities. Some of the goals for SAA are:
- To teach students about philanthropy
- To offer mentoring to SAA provided by the Alumni Board.
- Increase fundraising opportunities for students and alumni to give back.
- To open up opportunities for students and alumni to interact and network.
- More opportunities for alumni to stay connected and share their knowledge.
- Prepare students to serve as future alumni leaders.
The students in this organization represent the present of the Mount, you represent the past, and we need your help to ensure that there is a better future. If you are interested in learning how to be involved, please contact someone on your Alumni Board. If you know a current student who would like to participate in this club please contact Alissa Beck Program Manager of Annual Giving and Young Alumni at Alissa_beck@mail.msj.edu or 513-244-4892.