Applications are now being accepted for the Sister Mary Lea Scholarship in honor of Sister Mary Lea Miller, who served as Alumni Director of 35 years at the Mount.
Interested in applying? Here is some of the basic information:
• This scholarship is available for any first year student who has been accepted to the college and has been recommended by an MSJ alumnus/a. (preference will be given to relatives of alumni)
• This scholarship can be renewed for up to 8 semesters for varying amounts as long as the student maintains a minimum GPA of 3.0 and is enrolled as a full-time student at the Mount.
How to apply:
• Applicant must complete the application form available at http://www.msj.edu/uploads/related_files/sistermaryleascholarship.pdf
• Applicant must submit an essay, no longer than 2 pages in length explaining:
o Why the applicant is applying for this scholarship
o How an education at the Mount will benefit the student
o Include high school honors, awards, recognitions, and extracurricular activities
• Alumnus/a sponsor must submit a letter of recommendation.
All materials are due to the Office of Admission, College of Mount St. Joseph, 5701 Delhi Road, Cincinnati, OH 45233-1672 no later than January 31.