People interested in learning more about graduate programs at Mount St. Joseph University are invited to attend several information sessions at the Mount in the coming weeks.
A Graduate Information Session will be held on Tuesday, September 30 at 6:30 p.m. in the Seton Center (off Neeb Road). Representatives from graduate admission and financial aid will be on hand to talk about graduate options.
• Doctorate programs for Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
• Doctor of Physical Therapy
• Masters of Arts degree-major in Teaching (for those who hold a bachelor’s degree and seek initial teacher licensure)
o Inclusive Early Childhood Education
o Multicultural Special Education (second license is also available)
o Middle Childhood Education
o Adolescent to Young Adult
o Visual Art Multi-age
o Music Multi-age
• MAGELIN (Master’s Graduate Entry Level into Nursing)
• Master of Science in Nursing
o Nursing Administration
o Nursing Education
o Clinical Nurse Leader
• Master of Arts in Religious Studies with a concentration in Spirituality and Wellness
• Pre-K Special Needs Endorsement (online)
• Pastoral Administration Certificate
• Spirituality and Wellness Certificate
For registration and other information, please see our website at www.msj.edu/gradinfo or call 513-244-4807.
Mount St. Joseph University is an undergraduate and graduate Catholic university that provides an interdisciplinary liberal arts and professional curriculum emphasizing values, service and social responsibility.