Save the Date
Friday, September 5, 2014
Race start time: 6:45
Registration and packet pick up starts at 5 p.m.
Pavilion of the Sports Complex
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road, Cincinnati, OH 45233
Entry Cost Information
- $15 (by August 1st)
- $20 late registration
- $25 same day registration
- Undergraduate Mount students pay $5 per runner, thanks to a discount sponsored by the Campus Activities Board (CAB)
- Dri-fit T-shirts available for purchase in advance for $15 (by August 1)
* Proceeds benefit Health and Wellness programming for students on campus
There will be a post-race celebration sponsored by Campus Activities Board (CAB) that will include:
- post-race food for participants
- food trucks for purchase
- bounce houses for kids
- a wellness fair of area vendors and organizations
- awards ceremony at 8 pm.
Top male and female in each division receive an award. All registrants will receive admission to the Lions vs. Augustana, Knowlton Kickoff Classic Football Game; Saturday, September 6 at 6 p.m.
The run/walk course is mostly flat around the campus of the Mount and the Sisters of Charity Mother House. The course will start on the track and circle the stadium on grass, before heading west towards the main campus. After crossing Neeb Road, runners will head south towards back campus winding towards the far end of the West Parking Lot.
Runners will descend Old Bender Road for 750 meters and return before completing a 500 meter out and back on the Mother House campus. Runners will return towards the Sports Complex and finish on the track.
For more information please contact, BC Charles-Liscombe at 513-244-4542 or firstname.lastname@example.org