The Mount advances educational opportunity in our community: 57 percent of students are first-generation college students.
The Mount prepares students to work and serve locally: 80 percent of Mount graduates remain in Greater Cincinnati.
The Mount remains fiscally responsible: 26 consecutive years of balanced budget operations.
While unrestricted cash gifts remain the most vital means for corporate support, other types of support are possible, including:
- Athletic event sponsors
- Author visits and other special academic projects
- Mount Jubilee Annual Scholarship Benefit
- Grants for specific programs
- In-kind product donations
- Building and room naming opportunities
Why become a Corporate Partner?
- Good for Business!
- Provides a valuable community service.
- Enables the Mount to continue to be a strong educational and economic force in Greater Cincinnati.
- Supports the Mount's commitment to educate future business and service leaders and to provide valuable community resources.
How to become a Corporate Partner
- Attend or financially support University events.
- Match contributions of your employees' gifts to the Mount.
- Refer your employees to the Mount if returning for advanced degrees
- Serve as a professional resource for Mount students as a guest lecturer, mentor, co-op employer, etc.
Corporate Sponsorship Contacts
Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
Athletic and Corporate Sponsorship:
Director of Individual and Campaign Giving