Students applying for transfer to the College of Mount St. Joseph must follow these admission procedures.
Official college transcripts from all schools attended must be sent directly from the institution attended to:
ATTN: Office of Admission
College of Mount St. Joseph
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233-1670
Official Transcript Evaluation
Once admitted to the College, the Office of Admission will conduct an official transcript evaluation. During this process we determine how previous college credit will transfer.
For an in-depth explanation of a transcript evaluation, students should contact the program department to meet with an academic advisor.
Unofficial Transcript Evaluation
Students can request an unofficial transcript evaluation before applying. Simply contact one of the admission counselors listed below and submit your transcript. We will tentatively evaluate your credits for transfer.
Keep in Mind
Some key points to keep in mind during the transfer process:
- Coursework from regionally accredited institutions is transferrable
- College-level coursework completed with a grade of "C" or higher is transferrable
- Developmental coursework may be transferrable
- AP and Post-Secondary credits are transferrable
- Quarter credits will transfer as two-thirds of a semester credit
- Undergraduate degree-seeking students must complete at least 30 credit hours as a Mount student before a degree can be conferred
Please contact an admission counselor if you are interested in finding out how your credits will transfer to the Mount.
The Mount will continue to offer co-op positions at HCJFS due to a grant from The Carol Ann and Ralph V. Haile, Jr./U.S. Bank Foundation. Read More