A graduate degree from the College of Mount St. Joseph can prepare you for a better job or to advance your career.
We offer a number of in-demand graduate programs as well as graduate-level certificate and licensure programs.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Education--Professional Advancement Programs
- Master of Arts in Education--Major in Teaching
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing (MAGELIN, formerly known as MN)
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Graduate-level Certificate & Licensure Programs
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Middle Childhood Education
- Multi-age in Art or Music Education
- Pastoral Administration
- Special Education/Intervention Specialist
- Spiritual and Pastoral Care
Why the Mount?
Graduate students choose the Mount for our convenient location, small class sizes and strong academic reputation.
They appreciate the flexible options for earning credit and scheduling classes. Plenty of free parking and wireless internet access make the day-to-day activities of earning a degree easier.
Mount graduate students appreciate that we're close to downtown Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, and take advantage of our off-campus learning locations and partnerships.
At the Mount, our small class sizes and campus mean you'll get individual attention in classes taught by actual professors. Our career and academic resources support your success in the classroom and in the workforce.