Request your complete transcript from Mount St. Joseph University electronically.
Transcripts of a student’s complete Mount St. Joseph University academic record can be ordered and sent electronically through Transcripts on Demand by following the steps below.**
Current Students and Recent Graduates: Log in to myMount and proceed to “My Academic Records” under the Academics tab. Click on the "Request an Official Transcript Online" link in the "Links" section of the page. Graduating students can request to keep their Mount email and myMount accounts active for up to one year after graduation. Watch your Mount email for instructions at the end of the semester, or contact the ISS Help Desk at 513-244-4357 or email@example.com for more information.
Alumni and Former students: Please create an account with Transcripts on Demand to begin the process.
- A student’s signature is required as authorization for the release of the transcript(s). A first time user will need to upload his/her signature. Directions will be provided on the email confirmation of first order. Current students and recent graduates accessing Transcripts on Demand through myMount are not required to provide a signature to Transcripts on Demand.
- Method of Payment is by credit or debit card only. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card.
- You will receive order updates via email from Transcripts on Demand.
Any questions regarding orders, consent forms or refunds should be directed to:
Transcripts on Demand
Fax number for consent forms: 847-716-3710
**A transcript can still be ordered through Mount St. Joseph University. However, we highly encourage you to use Transcripts on Demand for a more efficient and cost effective process.
- Use the Printable Transcript Request Form
- This form can be mailed or faxed to the address shown on the “Transcript Request Form” or dropped off in person.
- Please include a method of payment for the appropriate transcript fee (check, cash, and/or credit card)
- A student’s signature is required as authorization for the release of the transcript(s).
An official transcript (one bearing the University seal and the authorized signature of the Registrar) is sent directly to a third party and/or institution specified by the student. An official transcript issued to the student is labeled “Student Copy.” The university is not permitted by law to issue copies of documents from other institutions. Only official transcripts are released to a student or a third party. All financial obligations to the Mount must be resolved before release of a transcript will be permitted.
Transcript processing time is one to three business days (Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.).
Non Transcript on Demand orders/payment checks sent directly to the university will be discarded after 90 days if all financial obligations to the Mount have not been resolved.
For transcripts ordered through Transcripts on Demand, the transcript fee is $5.00 for each transcript ordered plus mailing cost if not sent electronically.
For transcripts processed at Mount St. Joseph University, the transcript fee is $10.00 for the first transcript and $5.00 for each additional transcript ordered on the same order.