The following are requirements for Religious and Pastoral Studies graduate programs:
- Completed Graduate Application
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee payable to Mount St. Joseph University
- Academic Transcripts: Official undergraduate transcript(s) from a regionally accredited college or university, with a baccalaureate degree noted, sent directly from the undergraduate institution
- Two letters of recommendation, can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A short (3 page) essay explaining purpose for application and vocational goals
All documents received by the University in connection with an application for admission become the property of Mount St. Joseph University. Documents will not be returned to applicants or forwarded to any other college or university.
Application materials should be sent to:
Graduate Admission Office
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233-1672
Requirements for International Students
Undergraduate transcripts from countries outside the United States will need to be evaluated by World Education Service. (www.wes.org)
TOEFL. Requirements can be waived only if the graduate department requires another standardized test, e.g. GRE.
Permanent residents must provide a copy of Alien Registration Card (green card) or a copy of visa documentation.
Declaration of Finances (for F-1 Visa), either I-134 or certified bank statement on letterhead with dollar amount equal to one year’s tuition, housing, etc