Instructional leaders play a critical role in the standards-driven environment of schools of today.
The Teacher Leader Program is a unique offering through the College of Mount St. Joseph for candidates seeking the Professional Educator License (five year license) and the Teacher Leader Endorsement. The Excellence in Teaching program will be offered exclusively to cohorts of students who will pursue the curriculum together. Relationships developed in the cohort enhance learning through personal and professional sharing, support and networking.
- Courses during the semester run eight weeks – two courses each semester, back-to-back.
- Optional face-to-face sessions on campus for all professional courses.
- Students who complete this program and meet all requirements will be eligible for the Ohio Teacher Leader Endorsement (required courses for Teacher Leader Endorsement are EDU 673, 674, & 662).
- All students may apply for financial assistance, in the form of loans for most students, with no less than two courses, six to nine semester hours, completed each semester including one summer session.
- Students may transfer up to nine graduate credit hours into the program with the approval of the director.
For additional information, please contact the Division of Education at 513-244-4812.
Instructional Leadership Program Director; Assistant Professor