K-12 intervention specialists and K-3 early childhood teachers can earn this endorsement to meet a critical shortage in Ohio and the nation.
Starting in the Fall of 2013, K-12 intervention specialists and K-3 early childhood teachers can earn this endorsement to meet a critical shortage in Ohio and the nation. Interested Ohio-licensed teachers can complete the endorsement in two semesters.
- Completed Graduate Application
- $50 Application Fee
- Letter of Intent
- Contact Information for 2 professional contacts
- Official Transcript(s)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Copy of Current Ohio Teaching License
- To request an information packet or learn more about the program, call (513) 244-4723 or (513) 244-4878.
- For additional questions please contact the Division of Education at 513-244-4812.
Upcoming start dates:
- May 3, 2014 - Application deadline April 15, 2014
- January 2015 - Application deadline December 1, 2014
Interested in our other online course offerings?
Associate Professor, TEAM MSE Program Director