K-12 intervention specialists and K-3 early childhood teachers can earn this endorsement to meet a critical shortage in Ohio and the nation.
Starting in the Fall of 2013, K-12 intervention specialists and K-3 early childhood teachers can earn this endorsement to meet a critical shortage in Ohio and the nation. Interested Ohio-licensed teachers can complete the endorsement in two semesters.
- Completed Graduate Application
- $50 Application Fee
- Letter of Intent
- Contact Information for 2 professional contacts
- Official Transcript(s)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
Copy of Current Ohio Teaching License
“The Pre-Kindergarten Special Needs coursework has equipped me with the background knowledge and skills that are required to be an effective Intervention Specialist. Through working with program faculty, I am prepared to meet the individual educational needs of children, to support their learning. This is a wonderful program that I would highly recommend to other teachers!”
- Tonia, Intervention Specialist, South Central Preschool.South Central Preschool
- To request an information packet or learn more about the program, call (513) 244-4723 or (513) 244-4878.
- For additional questions please contact the School of Education at 513-244-4812.
Upcoming start dates:
Program Start Date
December 7, 2015
Interested in our other online course offerings?
Associate Professor, TEAM MSE Program Director