The Online MSE (Multicultural Special Education) is an online program for individuals who want to teach children with special needs.
The Online MSE (Multicultural Special Education) Program offers licensed Ohio teachers an online course delivery leading to a Master of Arts degree with a major in Education and a second license in special education. This unique program prepares the individual to work with children with special needs who come from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- A completed online graduate application, accompanied by the $50 application fee
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A copy of current teaching license (if seeking second licensure)
- A letter of intent including reasons for applying to the program and professional goals
- Current resume
- Official college transcripts sent to Graduate Admissions showing a cumulative GPA of no less than 3.0; GPA’s below 3.0 require completion of the GRE
- Names and contact information for two professional references
- Acceptable criminal background check