The Archbishop Alter Library is home to more than 96,000 volumes of books, journals, videotapes, DVDs, and CDs.
The library gives you access to more than 140 databases, thousands of electronic books, and hundreds of specifically-chosen Web sites for students, faculty, and staff. The library is an OhioLINK member, which allows you to request books and non-print items from any of Ohio's academic institutions for two-to four-day delivery.
The library plays an active role in the College’s educational process with a wide variety of resources, including:
- Interlibrary loan
- In-person and online research help
- Traditional and electronic course reserves
- Instructional sessions designed for specific courses
- Instructional services for students, faculty, and staff
- Recreational reading and video/DVD collections
- Group study room
- Internet access