To use your virtual reality device such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, or Playstation VR in conjunction with your Smartphone or Android device (4.1 or newer):
1. Using your Smartphone or Android device, visit our Mount360 YouTube playlist here.
2. Select a video on the page, and start playback.
3. Tap the carboard icon (this will split the view into two smaller screens).
4. Insert your phone into a virtual reality device.
5. Move your head left and right to look around and explore the 360 environment.
The Lions went 2-2 to finish second in the HCAC tournament behind eventual champion Earlham Read More
Alex Vohland and Brett Cooper were selected by USA Volleyball to compete in an elite collegiate sand volleyball competition Read More