To use your virtual reality device such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, or Playstation VR in conjunction with your Smartphone or Android device (4.1 or newer):
1. Using your Smartphone or Android device, visit our Mount360 YouTube playlist here.
2. Select a video on the page, and start playback.
3. Tap the carboard icon (this will split the view into two smaller screens).
4. Insert your phone into a virtual reality device.
5. Move your head left and right to look around and explore the 360 environment.
Board of Trustees Chair Jason Niehaus ’98 Announces Five-Year Contract for President Williams Read More