To use your virtual reality device such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, or Playstation VR in conjunction with your Smartphone or Android device (4.1 or newer):
1. Using your Smartphone or Android device, visit our Mount360 YouTube playlist here.
2. Select a video on the page, and start playback.
3. Tap the carboard icon (this will split the view into two smaller screens).
4. Insert your phone into a virtual reality device.
5. Move your head left and right to look around and explore the 360 environment.
Piano recital on Sunday, March 19 to honor Mary Sue O'Connor Thompson '55 Read More
By learning from one another, Dr. Eric Gruenstein and his fellow students are preparing to become the best teachers they can be. Read More