The administration at the College of Mount St. Joseph is dedicated to fostering a culture of learning and growth.
With over 30 years of teaching and leadership experience, this governing body works to advance the Mount’s tradition of a liberal arts education grounded in the vision and values of the Sisters of Charity. The Mount’s administration ensures that every student has the opportunity to excel. Students benefit from high-quality academics, personalized attention and experiential education.
The President's Cabinet
- Tony Aretz, Ph.D. – President
- Anne Marie Wagner – Chief Financial Officer
- Alan deCourcy, Ph.D. – Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Doug Frizzell, Ph.D. – Vice President for Student Affairs
- Linda Panzeca - Chief Compliance and Risk Officer
- Patty Ragio – Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- Keith Weber – Chief Information Officer