The Mary Schaefer Welcome Center offers you and your family personal attention as you start your academic career at Mount St. Joseph University. When taking campus tours or meeting with an admissions counselor, you'll find the Welcome Center accessible and welcoming.
Located at the Seton Center entrance, the Welcome Center centralizes admission services for prospective traditional, adult, graduate, and transfer students.
The Welcome Center resources and facilities include:
- Private space to meet with admission counselors
- Conference room for presentations
- Transfer credit analysis
- Traditional student admission
- Graduate program admission
- Adult student admission
- Campus tours
- Brochures and admission information
- Personal attention to supplement online admission services