Personal attention and resources in the Career Center help students succeed.
At the College of Mount St. Joseph, we define success one student at a time. The Career Center will help you plan your career. We work to help you develop the heart and mind to serve others.
Career & Experiential Education Center
The Career and Experiential Education Center offers a hands-on approach to career preparation, professional development, personal growth, and community service. It offers:
- Career Development - career assessment, resume resources, and on-campus recruiting.
- Cooperative Education - paid career experience in your field of study.
- Prior Learning Assessment - credit for learning outside of a college setting.
- Service Learning - meaningful program where theories and concepts within the classroom are applied to community engagement efforts.
- Talent Opportunity Program (TOP) - innovative program designed to add elevated career service opportunities throughout the college years.